Earning Extra Cash - Surveys, Cashback etc

 


For a number of years I have completed surveys on sites such as YouGov and Ipsos and have received either cash or vouchers for completing them. Granted it hasn't been a lot and sometimes it can take a while to actually gain the points and redeem them for the cash or vouchers, but I don't mind spending half an hour completing the surveys.

I was just thinking about it a few days ago and thought I would share some of the sites that I use for anyone out there who may be looking to earn a few pennies extra each month and let's face it, the famous phrase 'Every Penny Counts' is probably more appropriate now than ever before! (Just to mention that I am not gaining anything from these sites by mentioning them. Just wanted to pass my feelings on to you about them)

Well the first two are YouGov and Ipsos. YouGov is probably the most well known. I currently receive a survey every week and can take up to about 15 minutes to complete. YouGov is clear on how many points you will receive for each survey and you are paid out in cash when the threshold is £50 and is paid straight into your bank. It takes a while to gain the points, but is worth a few minutes of your time each week.

Ipsos email me between 1-6 survey everyday. Not all the surveys will give you points as some of them may be full of responses or not suitable, but they do not take long to complete and I find that my points soon mount up easily. You can choose what reward you would like and I think the Amazon gift card is a good choice, but there are many other outlets you can choose.

Top Cash Back is one of my favourite sites when shopping online. Just register and when you shop online, go through this site first by searching for the site you want to shop at and click on their link for cash back. I must admit though that it can take some time for the cashback to be payable to you depending on where you shop, but once it is payable just transfer to your bank or Paypal account.

OnePoll is another survey site. They have been around for a long time and used to have a lot of surveys everyday. The amount of surveys have scaled back a bit and are not as many, but over time you can gain the points and the payout is £25 paid through Paypal or BACS.

Another site I find easy to use is Swagbucks. You have an array of various things you can gain points on - surveys, online shopping cash back, daily polls, videos, playing games - the list could go on. Again the surveys are not bad. You may find you don't qualify for a lot, but no harm in trying them to get the points. Again, they have a range of vouchers that you can redeem the points for including Amazon, Tesco etc.

Pick My Postcode used to be the free Postcode Lottery. Just log in each day to check if your postcode is on the winning list. Really simple and easy to use. I have not been a winner yet, but you never know!

I am sure that there are many more sites out there that you can use, but just thought that I would mention a few. You will not make mega bucks, but for a little extra few pennies each month it may be worth you trying. I find them to be fun and enjoy going through these sites and hope you find them fun too if you give them a go!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful