A Small Place in Yorkshire: Dreams: I had a dream that I was flying to the one place that I have loved since childhood. It was night and I could see the lights from the street ...
Every January I always think about what I want to achieve in the upcoming year and what I would want to push myself for. Sometimes it can vary each year, but what I find myself doing is coming up with the same things! Less stress, more organisation, spend more time with loved ones, do one thing everyday that makes me happy, learn something new at least once a month. What I have just realised is that all of the above is really centered around my mental health and wellbeing. It's not about gaining financial wealth (although that would be very nice!) or gaining personal property and items, but about making sure I can focus on health and making me better. If I can do that then the wealth etc may follow! You never know! It is no different this year. I want to focus especially on my mental health as over the last 18 months or so that has really taken a beating and I think I have come to a point that it is really hard for me to make a comeback to the person that I used to be, but this i...
A wet and dark day. How I love these sort of days. Curling up on the sofa and looking out on a dark, wet and windy day knowing that I do not have to go out there and just snuggle up and keep warm and not be cold and wet. These are the days I love at home - wet and windy days. I love being at the coast on wet and windy days and watching the sea smash up against the pier and foam so much it all looks white in colour. Days like these bring joy and make me happy. At home it means that I do not have to get involved with others, but on the coast I can still be out and about and still not be involved with others - very anti-social!
For a number of years I have completed surveys on sites such as YouGov and Ipsos and have received either cash or vouchers for completing them. Granted it hasn't been a lot and sometimes it can take a while to actually gain the points and redeem them for the cash or vouchers, but I don't mind spending half an hour completing the surveys. I was just thinking about it a few days ago and thought I would share some of the sites that I use for anyone out there who may be looking to earn a few pennies extra each month and let's face it, the famous phrase 'Every Penny Counts' is probably more appropriate now than ever before! (Just to mention that I am not gaining anything from these sites by mentioning them. Just wanted to pass my feelings on to you about them) Well the first two are YouGov and Ipsos. YouGov is probably the most well known. I currently receive a survey every week and can take up to about 15 minutes to complete. YouGov is clear on how many points you wi...
Comments
Post a Comment