Memories

 


I have vivid memories that I believe will never leave me.

Memories from being a child; playing football on a tarmac pitch and the heat I felt from summer. The adventure playground and how it was an adventure to leave intact!

The days of summer where it was bright blue skies and then suddenly turned dark and rained all afternoon.

The trips to town as we walked there in the heat to get the shopping and how my feet hurt.

My nan feeding me lunch and us sharing good times.

So vivid all these memories all the way through to now.

The memories of my later life do not seem to make me as happy as my childhood ones. It may be because it was a much more simple time and I did not really have too many complications to get in the way.

Oh, those were good times and all the memories that I have I will hold onto and cherish in my heart forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful