Free Days - What To Do?

 


Should I being doing more on my days off work? This is a question I ask myself each week.

I feel that after a long week of working all I want to do is relax, potter around and not do too much - just take things slowly but I always think I should be doing more.

I have a very stressful job so at the end of the week I want to put my feet up and relax. I do chores and other things but have got out of the habit of planning things and especially big things.

During the past year I suppose that it was never seen as something different as no one could do anything but now I think should i be more proactive?

I may not be on my own with this! I may even have to think about it while I potter around next weekend! How about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful