Rediscovering

 



Rediscovering things from your past. Have you found joy in something that you used to love when you were younger?

Just recently I have rediscovered a band that I have not heard in a very long time - Travis. I am sat here now listening and watching a concert from them and I can tell you now that I have fell in love with their music all over again.

Their songs just fill me with joy and I am brought back to when I first heard the band.

It is taking me away from all the craziness and heaviness that I am experiencing in everyday life.

I am so happy I have rediscovered them and after listening to their new material they have not failed to put a smile on my face, to make me tap my feet!

How about rediscovering something else that may have been buried?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful