What Life Could Be


 

Dreams of what could be don't make it easier for you!

I have dreams of what I want my life to be and most of the time I know they are unrealistic, but I dream about them and wish for them anyway.

Sometimes I think that it is good to be this way and then when you achieve something it can feel wonderful, but most of the time I don't think it is a good thing to dream as such as the disappointment in the way things actually pan out can be devastating.

I am dreaming big at the moment and sometimes it can take me away from the everyday life and I feel these things can be achieved, but then along comes something that can knock me off my perch and take me straight to the start again.

What a roller-coaster life and dreams can be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grateful