A while ago, well quite a while ago, I delved into the story of my experiences with the supernatural, ghosts, spirits and I just thought that I would go back to that and let you know more about mine, and others, experiences. I know some people may not believe, and one of those is my partner, does not believe at all, but these experiences are something that I cannot not explain and come from rational (or fairly rational!! Lol!!) people. I had never really experienced anything in the form of the supernatural until I moved with my parents into the house that my mum now currently lives in. I was always told that my granddad's house was haunted by an old lady, but I never saw anything and sometimes I just think that the story was told by my older cousins to scare us younger ones! The house that we moved into was no spooky looking house. It is a 2 bed semi-detached council property. When we moved there it had not been modernised at all, had no central heating and was freezing! I can reme...
Comments
Post a Comment